There are several options available if you want to remodel the master bathroom in your Sherman Oaks, California home. There are several options available, whether you’re searching for an opulent spa-like getaway or a more practical area that satisfies your family’s needs. Here are some remodeling suggestions for the master bathroom to get you started.
1. Construct a posh walk-in shower: The height of luxury is a spacious walk-in shower. When equipped with amenities like several shower heads, recessed lighting, and built-in benches, a well-designed shower may be a tranquil haven. Even a steam element can be added for a spa-like experience.
2. Include a Whirlpool Tub: A whirlpool tub is the epitome of “relaxation.” Depending on the design and feel you choose, you can install a freestanding, drop-in, or built-in tub. Make sure to take into account the tub’s size, the jets you want, and where it will go in the bathroom.
3. Take Into Account Heated Floors: Adding heated floors to your master bathroom is a wonderful way to give it a touch of opulent comfort. They offer a cozy and welcoming atmosphere to the space and can be installed beneath tile, wood, or stone floors.
4. Install a Double Vanity: Adding a double vanity to your master bathroom will provide you additional space for storage and counter space. To fit your tastes, a number of styles and finishes are available. Additionally, you can add unique elements like framed mirrors, undermount sinks, and artistic hardware.
5. Improve Your Lighting: Improving your lighting can significantly alter the way your master bathroom looks and feels. Think about replacing the overhead light with a combination of wall sconces and recessed lighting. A dimmer switch can be included to produce the ideal mood lighting.
6. Install a Bidet: Many master bathrooms now include bidets as a popular feature. They offer a posh and hygienic approach to clean up after using the restroom. A freestanding model or one that is built in are both options.
Installing wall art is a terrific way to give your master bathroom a personalized touch. Think about putting framed prints or photos in the room.